Skip To Content

605 Ravenwood Drive

Woodstock, GA 30188
  • $775,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 6 Days
  • MLS #: 10077623
New On Site 6 Days Ago
UPDATED: 64 min ago
$775,000
  • 4
    BEDS
  • 0.66
    ACRES
  • 2
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Neighborhood:
Type:
Single-Family Home
Built:
1973
County:
Area:

School Information

Elementary School:
Middle School:
High School:

Description

Fully Renovated 1973 Split Level Ranch in Cardinal Woods subdivision with no HOA - Walking or Golf Cart accessible to DT Woodstock District with Shopping, Restaurants, Parks, Greenprint Trails, Elm Street Arts, New Amphitheater, Outlet Mall and much more!!! During renovation the Homeowner Suite was expanded to include a walk-in closet and a large bathroom with tiled shower, double vanity, and private W/C. The main house interior was expanded to an open concept design by removal of a wall separating the family room and dining room. A 40 by 17 foot addition on the back of the main home was also added and subdivided into a Great Room and a space that has been used as an Office but has unlimited potential. A downstairs bonus room adds endless potential. The garage was remodeled to have a fully furnished and expansive laundry room with a large mechanical room with large storage potential. The landscaping was professionally designed, graded and planted by Paradigm Landscaping. The front yard has an automatic programmable irrigation system servicing the large expanse of zoysia grass and decorative planting. The back yard is full fenced to the main outbuilding and has an expansive stone patio, a decorative remaining wall and stone steps connection the patio with the main outbuilding. Morton Buildings, Inc was contracted during the main house renovation to construct a 75 by 24 foot post and frame steel sided building on the property (the main outbuilding). The building is fully insulated. The building is subdivided into a workshop/garage and a fully furnished room that has been used as a craft room but has unlimited potential. The workshop side of the building has a two garage door access and comprises about 75 percent of the structure. The remaining 25% is the fully furnished room which has an exterior door. The two sides have an interior door connection. Both sides of the building have independently controlled mini split HVAC units. The property has significant space to park multiple recreational vehicles, trailers, or water craft, all on pavement.

Monthly Payment Calculator



Georgia MLS logo© 2022 Georgia Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from GAMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty, Atlanta Partners are marked with the GAMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by GAMLS or Keller Williams Realty, Atlanta Partners. Data last updated: 2022-08-10T12:06:17.72.
www.houskarealtygroup.com/homes/131542145
Print Image

605 Ravenwood Drive Woodstock, GA 30188

  • Price: $775,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 6 Days
  • Updated: 64 min ago
  • MLS #: 10077623
4
Beds
2
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.66
Acres
1973
Built
Neighborhood:
Cardinal Woods
County:
Cherokee
Area:
CHEROKEE
Elementary School:
Woodstock
Middle School:
Woodstock
High School:
Woodstock
Property Description
Fully Renovated 1973 Split Level Ranch in Cardinal Woods subdivision with no HOA - Walking or Golf Cart accessible to DT Woodstock District with Shopping, Restaurants, Parks, Greenprint Trails, Elm Street Arts, New Amphitheater, Outlet Mall and much more!!! During renovation the Homeowner Suite was expanded to include a walk-in closet and a large bathroom with tiled shower, double vanity, and private W/C. The main house interior was expanded to an open concept design by removal of a wall separating the family room and dining room. A 40 by 17 foot addition on the back of the main home was also added and subdivided into a Great Room and a space that has been used as an Office but has unlimited potential. A downstairs bonus room adds endless potential. The garage was remodeled to have a fully furnished and expansive laundry room with a large mechanical room with large storage potential. The landscaping was professionally designed, graded and planted by Paradigm Landscaping. The front yard has an automatic programmable irrigation system servicing the large expanse of zoysia grass and decorative planting. The back yard is full fenced to the main outbuilding and has an expansive stone patio, a decorative remaining wall and stone steps connection the patio with the main outbuilding. Morton Buildings, Inc was contracted during the main house renovation to construct a 75 by 24 foot post and frame steel sided building on the property (the main outbuilding). The building is fully insulated. The building is subdivided into a workshop/garage and a fully furnished room that has been used as a craft room but has unlimited potential. The workshop side of the building has a two garage door access and comprises about 75 percent of the structure. The remaining 25% is the fully furnished room which has an exterior door. The two sides have an interior door connection. Both sides of the building have independently controlled mini split HVAC units. The property has significant space to park multiple recreational vehicles, trailers, or water craft, all on pavement.
Exterior Features

Architectural Style Brick FrontOtherTraditional Attached Garage YN No Carport YN No Common Walls No Common Walls Construction Materials Other Fencing Back Yard Foundation Details Slab Garage YN Yes Levels One And One Half Lot Features Private Lot Size Area 28575.36 Lot Size Source Public Records Lot Size Units Square Feet Open Parking YN Yes Parking Features DetachedGarageParking PadStorage Parking Total 0 Patio And Porch Features Patio Roof Composition Total Number Of Slips 0 Vegetation Wooded View City View YN Yes

Interior Features

Above Grade Finished Area 0 Above Grade Finished Area Units Square Feet Appliances DishwasherDisposalMicrowave Basement Interior EntryExterior EntryFinishedPartial Below Grade Finished Area 0 Below Grade Finished Area Units Square Feet Below Grade Unfinished Area 0 Building Area Total 0 Building Area Units Square Feet Cooling Ceiling Fan(S)Central Air Cooling YN Yes Dining Room Features L Shaped Fireplace Features Family RoomOutside Fireplace YN Yes Fireplaces Total 1 Flooring HardwoodTileCarpet Heating Natural Gas Heating YN Yes Interior Features Split Bedroom Plan Kitchen Features Breakfast RoomPantry Laundry Features Mud Room Living Area Source Other Living Area Units Square Feet Main Level Bathrooms 2 Main Level Bedrooms 3 Rooms FoyerKeeping RoomLaundryBonus RoomFamily RoomOther

Property Features

Association Fee 0 Association Fee Includes Other Association YN Yes Community Features ParkSidewalksWalk To SchoolsNear Shopping Electric 220 Volts Electric On Property YN Yes Es Bus Yn Yes Home Warranty YN No Hs Bus Yn Yes Land Lease YN No Ms Bus Yn Yes New Construction YN No Other Structures GreenhouseOutbuildingWorkshopGarage(S)Other Property Attached YN No Property Condition Resale Property Sub Type Single Family Residence Security Features Smoke Detector(S) Sewer Septic Tank Structure Type House Tax Annual Amount 2831 Tax Year 2021 Utilities Cable AvailableElectricity AvailableNatural Gas AvailableWater Available Water Body Name None Water Source Public Waterfront YN No

GAMLS logo Listing provided courtesy of Atlanta Communities: 770-240-2005. © 2022 Georgia Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.


Georgia MLS logo© 2022 Georgia Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from GAMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty, Atlanta Partners are marked with the GAMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by GAMLS or Keller Williams Realty, Atlanta Partners. Data last updated: 2022-08-10T12:06:17.72.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/gamls/orig_boomver_1_10077623-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/gamls/orig_boomver_1_10077623-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/gamls/orig_boomver_1_10077623-2.jpg
Logo
Keller Williams Realty, Atlanta Partners
303 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 100
Stockbridge GA, 30281